There are a lot of designs for nail art ranging from flowers to cartoon characters. One of the flower designs for nail art is Hibiscus. Have you tried to make it? There are some tutorials in this article about how to make Hibiscus nail art.
The Steps to Make Hibiscus Nail Art
Do you want to make Blue Hawaiian nail art? With this design, four of your fingers will have only blue color, but your ring finger will be painted with hibiscus flower design. How to make Hawaiian Hibiscus Flowers nail art in your fingers? Here are the steps to follow as explained in the Nail Pro.
- The first thing that you have to do is to prepare nails for applying Gelish.
- Then, you have to apply one coat of Arctic Freeze to the nail. You are able to dry it in the Pro 45 LED Light for 45 seconds. For full coverage, you are able to apply it again.
- In this step, you will use a Gelish Striper Brush and Up In The Blue to draw five petals on the nail plate. Then, you have to dry it for 5 seconds. The next thing that you have to do is to create leaves surrounding the flower. It is done to accent the design.
- After that, you need to use a Dotting Tool and UP In The Blue for having a more enhanced design. You also need to add small dots in the blank areas for more details. Then, dry it for around 45 seconds.
- In this step, you have to apply a thin coat of Top It Off sealer gel to the whole nail. You have to make sure to cap the free edge and then dry it for around 45 seconds. Then, you have to remove the sticky residue layer from the nail by using Nail Surface Cleanse and Wipe It Off lint-free wipes. You are able to message Nourish Cuticle Oil into the skin surrounding the nail plate.
- Now, you have a beautiful nail look with hibiscus on it.
On Youtube, you will be able to find a lot of videos of making Hibiscus nail art and one of them is a video from Tartofraises nail art entitled Nail Art: Hibiscus Flower. In this video, she created the hibiscus nail art tutorial named the one stroke. What is it? One Stroke is a painting technique that involves soaking half part of the brush in a color and the other part in another color. How to do that? Here are the steps based on the video.
- The first thing that you have to do is to take an angled brush or a flat brush with bristles not too soft neither too hard. Then, you have to soak one-half of the brush in a color. In this case, she chose Fuschia, and one half of the brush in white. It is acrylic paint so that it must be quite opaque.
- In this step, you have to draw a flower with 5 petals. You are able to draw it by wavering up and down. Then, you have to lift up the brush to finish the petal by a fuschia line.
- Then, you have to add pink or white in the heart of the flower. You are able to do that by touching up with a thin brush. After that, do the same thing with 3 petals in the nail corner. As explained by her in the video, the difficulty of this nail art when you do it on your own nails is to find the good position for the hand to paint petals easily.
- Soak the small dotting tool in very dilute fuschia paint, you will get a lot of small dots the more the paint is diluted.
- Finally, you have to make sure that you do not forget to apply the top coat to finish the nail art.
This Hibiscus nail art is beautiful. Moreover, if you like pink things, this nail art can be suitable for you. To see how beautiful this nail art is and to see the steps of applying this nail art virtually, you are able to watch the video directly.
In another video on Youtube, there is also a video entitled Hibiscus Flower Nail Art Tutorial by Nala Nails. In this video, she created hibiscus nail art on black base. If you want to know how to create it, just watch the video on Youtube. On that platform, you are able to find more designs of Hibiscus Flower Nail Art and you may choose what designs and color that you want to make for your nails.
Hibiscus Flower Water Slide Nail Art Decals
If you do not want to make Hibiscus Flower nail art with nail polish, or you may think that making Hibiscus Flower nail art using nail polish is difficult, then Hibiscus Flower Water Slide Nail Art Decals can be your option. You are able to buy it in online stores or offline stores.
When we tried to access Amazon, one of the Hibiscus Flower Water Slide Nail Art Decals that we found was Orange Hibiscus Flower Water Slide Nail Art Decals by Moon Sugar Decals. This nail art decal is salon quality and easy to apply instructions are included with every sheet so that you will not be confused on how to apply it on your nails. There are multiple sizes included on 5.5” x 3” sheet. This nail art decal is professionally printed in Milwaukee, WI. USA. It is easy to apply these nail art decals.
- First, you have to cut the decal to fit your nail. For your information, you can use it on natural or artificial nails. If you apply on natural nails, you can apply a base coat first.
- Then, you have to place the decal in a bowl of warm water. You will see that it curls up and then straightens out again. When you see that they are laying flat again, it means that they are ready to slide off the paper backing and onto your nail.
- Now, you have to place the decal straight onto the nail in the position that you want.
- After that, you can dab dry with a tissue and finish with a layer of clear acrylic or top coat to seal.